Sunday, September 11, 2016

Introduction

My name is Joshua and I am a Sophomore here at RIC. My major is Physical Education and Health. I am from Hope Valley, Rhode Island, and went to Chariho High School. Over the summer I worked a lot. I am the manager at an Ice cream and pizza shop in Westerly RI, called Dusty's and Breachway Pizza. When I wasn't at work I was usually hanging out with friends or going to Maine because my family owns a cabin up there. My biggest hobby is being an athlete. I'm one of the assistant coaches for my high school's wrestling team. I've wrestled almost all my life and love to stay involved with the sport. Another thing I love to do is travel with my family. I am a family oriented person, I love to be with my family.


Me wrestling my senior year.


Me and my dad in France.

Me and my cousins.



No comments:

Post a Comment